From: Steve Bosman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:58 PM
To: Struts User Mailing List
Subject: How can I transfer a file to a struts based web application from a
java application

Hi,

I have a struts 1.1 application with an Action that processes a file
obtained using an ActionForm containing a
org.apache.struts.upload.FormFile parameter, I want to use this action
from a java application and would be really grateful if someone could
give me pointers on how to do this using URLConnection. I've used
URLConnection before, it's just the file transfer that has me stumped.