For all these small things the best way is to google and find out. I am sure
you will get enough hits to suffice what you need.

On 6/24/06, Madhav Bhargava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are many ways you can do it:

One way is using Apache BeanUtils with Converters registered to it. This
way automatic conversions can happen
Again it depends on what date you want to convert- current date, arbitrary
date.

You can just go ahead and use SimpleDateFormat's format/parse methods.