Hi,

  I hava a javascript problem.  I need to restrict anyone entering special
characters into a textbox which is there in my html.  I know that i can use
onKeyPress event to handle this, but for this i need to know the keycodes.
Please anyone tel me if there is any other way to handle this or tel me how to
know the keycodes of the characters, so that i can use it.  Also, i have to
restrict the textboxes with characters and then digits.

  Thanks in advance.

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here