Hello,

I have a question that's embarassing me a lot. I don't know how to deal with the following case :

My web app is composed of several dialogs that are accessible through a menu. When a dialog is entered, the user still has the possibility to click on the menu to start something else. Then if I try to enter another dialog, I get an exception telling me that the transition foo is not available (or something like that) --> The current dialog is still active

How can I exit a dialog without defining all of the ending transition. I also tried to put in between a classical jsf transition, hoping to reset current dialog with no success. Is there a way to cancel a dialog instead of ending it ? How should I manage this issue ?

I hope I'm clear enough, so that someone can help me.

Regards,
Dom