Hi all

just a quick question: Can I in somehow reuse previously stated keys in
the files on other keys?

Let's say that I have stated the key error.notAuthorized now I edit my
webpages and add a key for all text messages naming them depending on
where they resides in my folder for example the keys for my
admin/admin.jsp file I name admin.admin.keys simply to keep it in a
clean manner. Now I would like to reuse the error.notAuthorized on the
admin page but since I maybe want to change that message for a specefic
page later I want the key in the jsp file to still point to
admin.admin.notAuthorized. Can I do this in a easy mannor inside the
properties file? :)