Hi,

Try this

field

document.forms[0].elements[field].value

select

var codUnidade =
document.forms[0].codunidadegestor.options[document.forms[0].codunidadegestor.selectedIndex].value;

Vantuir Muniz

On 6/30/06, Mississippi John Hurt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
that refers to a field on the form by the formName.fieldName. So now I get a
javascript error. If I can no longer assign a name to the form, then the big
question is how can I refer to a field on that form in javascript?? Help!