Hi,
  I need your suggestions on Struts(v1.2.7) Clipboard capabilities
i.e I have TextArea in the webpage and I need to paste file content from the server to the text area when userclick the download button. but seems like that the struts html:textArea tag does not support dynamica value settiing, the following is my jsp snippet, the problem is that the value attribute in html:textArea does not support dynamic content <bean:define id="myfileContent" value="my_file_already_in_session" scope="session" />

value="<c:out value="${fileStr}"/>"   />
I also tried to use javascript instead to set the textArea values but it only sets then value temporarly
I really appreciate your suggestions on this issues.
---Victor