Nope. I'm using the default commons-validator and strus libs shipped
with 1.2.9. And sorry but did not understand your XYZ example ?????

Regards

On 7/3/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Make sure you're using the correct ValidatorXYZForm base class.
ValidatorActionForm uses the key of the URI, ValidatorForm uses the key of the
form name.

Did you recently upgrade Struts or the Validator?

Vinicius Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I did a deeper look on my project,
enabled debug output and even
though on the log it says that the requestprocessor is calling
validate, my validate method on my class (gave up on validation using
xml) does not even get called...

Any ideas?

Regards