A. Lotfi asked:
> Hi, I have a web.xml , I am using Netbeans, I got this error :
>   The content of element type "web-app" must match
>
>   Here is my web.xml , I will appreciate if you can help me :
>
>   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

        [snip]

Generally that means that something is out of order or misspelled.  It's
a painstaking process to check the order of all the elements, but if
that's all the error message gives you, that's what you'll have to do.
I remember dealing with that with WebLogic 5.1, but it gave the line
number where the XML parser failed.