>hello,
>
>i followed your instructions with the tomahawk-view-config.xml and
>include it into web.xml
>also i added tomahawk 1.11 libary into lib folder...
>
>now i wanted to use the calendar!
>
>i copied CalendarBean from simple example... also i a configured als
>rules. managed beans etc.
>
>already little code like this:
>        <h:form id="calendarForm">
>            <t:inputCalendar monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader"
>weekRowClass="weekHeader"
>                currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
>value="#{calendarBean.firstDate}"/>
>        </h:form>
>
>throws exception:
>14:04:42,015 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
>javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression
>'<t:inputCalendar monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader"
>weekRowClass="weekHeader"
>                currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
>value="#{calendarBean.firstDate}"/>'
>
>Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No WebApplicationContext
>found: no ContextLoaderListener registered?
        >at
>org.springframework.web.jsf.FacesContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext(F
>acesContextUtils.java:78)
>       at
>org.springframework.web.jsf.DelegatingVariableResolver.getWebApplicationContext(
>DelegatingVariableResolver.java:134)
>
>no final solution found for the
>No WebApplicationContext found: no ContextLoaderListener registered?
>
>problem in this context.

I think the problem is that you have the shale-spring.jar in your classpath but
your have not registered any spring beans.

  <!-- Spring ApplicationContext Configuration -->
  <context-param>
    <param-value/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

The "calendarBean", managed bean  is not registered in the faces-config or
spring config.

>stephan

Gary