From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:04 AM
To: Justin Chin; user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: bean access in tile def?

What's always got me about this issue is that the following:

Use and Set Bean in configuration file
It is now possible to use and set beans in the configuration file. Such
bean can then be set as a <put> or <putList> tag value.
This increase and facilitate menu creation.

Is listed as 'news' on Cedric's site
(http://www2.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/), dated to May 2002. Anyone know
what this is in reference to?

Dan