From: David Durham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:20 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Does validator work with Lookup dispatch action

mosho wrote:
> I have few concerns using lookupdispatch action, 1. Will I be able to
> validate using struts validator?
> 2. I need to validate only when next button is hit, is that possible?
>
> Is there any tutorial avialable for using lookup dispatch action.

I've done something similar by explicitly calling form.validate() from
within the "execute" method, but this has a bad smell.  Someone else
probably has a better approach.

-Dave

The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.