Pankaj Gupta wrote:
Hi All,

I am passing parameters to my JSP like:
<forward name="successActive" path="/hello.jsp?isActive=true" contextRelative="false"/>

and reading the parameter using logic:present tag which is not working:
<logic:present name="isActive">        < bean:message key = "activeTitle"/>
 </logic:present>

However if I do the same thing using scriptlets:
<% if(request.getParameter("isActive") != null
           && request.getParameter("isActive").equals("true") )
            %>
  < bean:message key = "activeTitle"/>

It works well. Please suggest what I am doing wrong.

regards,
Pankaj

Per the logic:present tag documentation [1], the 'name' attribute checks for a bean in some scope with the given name. You're trying to check for a request parameter, so you should be using the 'parameter' attribute instead of 'name'.

L.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/1.2.x/userGuide/struts-logic.html#present