Thanks all, we solved this using hidden fields :)

Thanks

On 7/18/06, Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vinicius Carvalho wrote:
> Hello there! I believe this is an HTML/HTTP issue, but...
>
> I have a userForm that some of the fields (selects) when the user is
> editing must come as readonly (disabled). Well, that's almost ok,
> because I need that data on the action called by the form, and those
> values are not passed to the action.

Right, disabled form controls are not submitted, per the HTML spec.

> I tried to use hidden values together with the html:select, but it
> seems that struts is too smart and its not setting the values, keeping
> the null ones :(

Without seeing what you're doing, it's hard to diagnose what's going
wrong. What does your JSP markup look like? What does the resulting
(rendered) HTML look like? How are you trying to retrieve the values in
your action code?

L.