Hii frnds

If i want to show a form in edit mode, and  suppose my form has a drop
dowm box say country drop down box ,
In this drop down i want to show all the countries and also the counrty
tht was previoulsy selected  by the user as selected option.
How do u do that.

I think that for this ---
I will first query a table where all the country names will be selected ,
and then i will copy all the country names to say form bean property
(allcontryies)
I will also get the selected  country from the table also ,and will copy
the selected country in another form bean property(selectedCountry).

And in my jsp i will use

But how on earth i will display  the previulsy selected Country as
checked.

Regards
Vaneet. Sharma
CRISIL.
Office- (91)-22-6644 4116
M- (91)-93223 39127
Disclaimer :
This message and any attachments (hereinafter referred to as the Said
Information) are  intended solely for the addressee. The Said Information is
confidential and may be privileged and is also prohibited from disclosure.
Access, use, copying, distribution or e-use of the Said Information by anyone
except the addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended addressee,
please destroy all copies of  the Said Information in your possession and also
delete the same from your computer. Any views expressed in the Said Information
are those of the individual sender except where the sender, with due authority
of CRISIL Ltd./CRISIL MarketWire Ltd./Global Data Services of India Ltd.
specifically states them to be the views of CRISIL Ltd./CRISIL MarketWire
Ltd./Global Data Services of India Ltd. Nothing contained in the Said
Information is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on
the sender  CRISIL Ltd./CRISIL MarketWire Ltd./Global Data Services of India L
 td. who accept no responsibility, whatsoever, for loss or damage from the use
of  the Said Information including damage from viruses.