Hi,

I'm trying with another action path in my validation.xml file, even if I'm
quite doubting..

So, my validator-rules.xml file is the default one.. with basics validators
tag.

By the way, my struts-config file :

<form-beans>
       <form-bean name="startSubscriptionForm" type="
sapinscription.form.StartSubscriptionForm"/>

   </form-beans>

 <!-- ========== Action Mapping Definitions ==============================
-->
 <action-mappings>

   <action    path      = "/StartSubscription"
              type      = "sapinscription.action.StartSubscriptionAction"
              name      = "startSubscriptionForm"
              scope     = "session"
              validate  = "true"
              input     = "/jsp/inscriptionForm.jsp"

       <forward name="subscribingPage" path="/jsp/inscriptionForm.jsp" />
    </action>

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
   <set-property
       property="pathnames"
       value="WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
 </plug-in>

It still does not work.
I'm currently trying adding a new action path..
On 7/20/06, Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Jeremy and Doctor Yee-

-we need to see your validator-rules.xml
-need to see your Form declaration in struts-config.xml specifically
<form-beans>  <form-bean
-the validation.xml should have a minimum 2 differing action paths as
provided in the example located here
http://www.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/04-jan/o14dev_struts.html

HTH
Martin --
addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please
notify