Ted Husted on 24/07/06 15:22, wrote:
On 7/23/06, Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
- dependency injection by Spring for my services / delegates (/ daos)

S2 uses Spring as its default object factory, and Action properties
can be injected from Spring by matching the property name with the
object factory ID.

Webworks supports (or used to) several IOC containers. In fact, on my previous project we used a singleton component factory that hid Spring and the intent was to keep all Spring code isolated behind this. Is S2 going to take this route, or is Spring strongly tied in?

regards
Adam