Hello Alan ..

I think the problem came because there are no diffrerent "table id" in
your second displaytag,
when you're iterate the second displaytag, it generated the same
id="row", this will cause the displaytag throw the same paging
parameter for each generating tables.

Try to indexed the "table id",something like :

<displaytag:table id="row<%=i%>" />

hope this help ..

Regards
Irwan

So with all that said.. Here's my question to the group. Does anyone
have experience with the actual Action class(es) necessary to
accomplish the paging? Here's what I'm seeing. "IF" my page is
rendered with just one <display:table> entry then the paging works as
expected. Going back through my initial Action class  and coming back
to the jsp accomplishes the paging as expected. What gets weird is
when there are multiple tables rendered via DisplayTag. What happens
then is that hitting the "Next Page" link on one window causes "ALL"
windows to cycle to the next page. I'm sure it has to do with the
parameters that are being passed between the jsp and the action and
then back to the jsp. What I'm not seeing is how to differentiate the
multiple tables so that the paging action only happens on the table
requested. Any responses and/or examples would be appreciated.