Hi all,

I am trying to show the results of a search from a database into a jsp page, but it doesn't work.

If I add in the jsp file:

<c:forEach items='${listarEmpresas}' var='lee'>
</c:forEach>

where listarEmpresas is the parameter where is saved the Collection and Nombre is one of the fields from OTDEmpresas:
  session.setAttribute("listarEmpresas",leeCollection);

then I get:

javax.servlet.ServletException: An error occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "value" with value "${lee.Nombre}": Unable to find a value for "Nombre" in object of class "project.struts.OTD.OTDEmpresa" using operator "." (null)

If I add in the jsp file:

then I get in a row of the created table:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!