Larry,
I didn't believe you'd be able to to improve on the first incarnation of it,
but there, you've gone and done it.

On 7/28/06, Larry Meadors <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would you prefer half-wit?

Or maybe "retard", one definition of that is "A person considered to
be foolish or socially inept." - I actually like that one better....

"Software by retards for retards...download here."

Larry

On 7/28/06, Martin Kindler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> from wikipedia:
>
> "idiot is a word derived from the Greek ιδιωτης, idiōtēs ("layman,"
"person lacking professional skill," "a private citizen," "individual") ...
It was originally used in ancient Greek city-states to refer to people who
were overly concerned with their own self-interest and ignored the needs of
the community"