Hello!

I use tomcat 5.5 and struts 1.2.9.  I do all development under Windows OS.

I am developing an application which outputs data in Russian language
(windows-1251 encoding).

Consider the following JSP excerpt:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] contentType="text/html; charset=windows-1251"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html"; prefix="html" %>

<head>
<title>Заголовок</title>
</head>

Текст

html:errors hash is filled in ActionForm's validate() function in the
following way:

errors.add("no.login.username", new ActionMessage("no.login.username"));

Properties file contains messages written in Russian language (windows-1251
encoding).

This JSP displays all hardcoded russian text correctly, but all <html:errors>
messages have '?' instead of letters.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!