I have the following Combobox in my Struts Application:

Where holidexCodeVector is a simple Vector of Strings where currently only
three values are stored:

"IND"

"AUS"
"USA"

I want to validate holidexCode using validation.xml

<field

                property="attendeeVO.holidexCode"

                depends="required">

                    <arg0 key="attendee.holidexCode"/>

</field>

But the thing is, since the default value is "Choose Holidex" it considers
it a String and doesn't validate.

So I end up getting "Choose Holidex" as a possible Value.

I want to stop this. I want control to proceed only when they have choses
"IND", "AUS" or "USA" only.

Thanks.

Chetan