check the cookies permission on your browser.. and try in other browser,
just to be shure.

On 8/3/06, Jin Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a login.jsp page and it directs to welcome.jsp page. Inside
welcome.jsp page, it has one link to call struts action and another link
call another jsp. All jsp and struts are running within the same browser.
However, I debug and find struts one always creates a new session, because
print out its session id and the id is different from the one in
welcome.jsp.
The jsp one still keeps the same session (session id). Weird to me. I am
using tomcat 5.5.17.

Any idea about where I should check?

Many thanks!

--