Hi,
I need to build indexed properties in my jsp. For this im using a logic
iterate tag. But im not able to figure out how to use the indexId to define
the index of my property.

<logic:iterate collection="fooCollection" indexId="index">
</logic:iterate>

SO in place of the zero in the above code i need to put the value of the

if i use <bean:write> then i need to put quotes inside quotes
this is an error i suppose. Is there a way to actually put quotes inside
quotes?

And even with that will it work? i mean i tried doing it with some thing
like
<%!
String ind="index";
%>
/>

but this also throws an error saying that indexedProperty[<%=pageConte
is an invalid indexed property.
--
Puneet