De: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Laurie Harper
Envoyé: mercredi 2 août 2006 23:59
À: user@struts.apache.org
Objet: Re: Messages and Validator

There's no reason a database-backed message bundle can't load all its
messages in one go and cache them. That's all the standard property
file-backed implementation does.

To provide an alternate message bundle implementation, you just need to
configure a custom factory in struts-config.xml; see the commends in the
DTD for details.

L.