In Netbeans also ..right click on the parent folder(which have jsp, java
and xml files) in projects menu(left pane) then click  find .

Thanks,
Srinivas.

             kalpesh modi
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             oo.com>                                                    To
                                       Struts Users Mailing List
             08/10/2006 08:26          <user@struts.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Plz Help, Urgent
               "Struts Users
               Mailing List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org>

In Eclipse, there is an option Search -> File. This will search a
particular word in all the files.

I am not sure how to do it in Netbeans.

Thanks,
-Kalpesh

Shervin Asgari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   No this is not correct. The
problem is that he must search all content
in all files containing menuitems with small letters. Somewhere he has
forgotten to change this from menuitems to MenuItems

Shervin

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

> Standard Bank Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
>
> This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Standard Bank
Group Limited
> and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and
intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and
receive this e-mail by
> mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately
and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and
opinions
> expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as
those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss
or
> damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or
arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not
warrant the integrity
> of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference. Licensed divisions of the Standard Bank Group are authorised
financial services providers