sorry, my mistakes,

er you can create validate method and compare them there. then in your
struts-config.xml, make sure the action that control the form
submission has input page. in order to avoid validation check at first
time. you can define an action that only forward to your password
input page. the the action that handles the form submission will be
different from this actiona which is bundle with your action form.

:P