On 8/11/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What about the apps?  Are those artifacts?  Or are they just intended
to be run in place?
Seems like, at one point, the nightly build used to create sample apps.

Here's what I run for the nightlies:
  $mvn -Pextras install

Has the profile name changed?

If we are getting off the topic of the Java4 support, we should open a
thread on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightlies/
>>     /2.0.x/struts2-j14-api-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-20060804.jar
>>     /2.0.x/struts2-j15-api-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-20060804.jar
>
> I'd keep the J4 as a "special" distribution and leave J5 as the
> default. So I'd say keep what we got as it is, and just add the ZIP
> with a translated J4 JARs.

Ok, I'll figure something out.  Probably add a 1.4-compatible/
directory inside of the 2.0.x directory and drop nightlies of XWork-
j4 and s2-j4 in there.  Same schedule.

Hmmm, the bare JARs might not be sufficient.To be useful, the
"translated" JARs require the Translator JARs too, which means we need
to bundle a license. Ditto for XWork.

If possible, I think the best solution might be to create a ZIP like
the prototype, with the requisite JARS and licenses, and drop it in
with the other nightlies.

If that can't be automated on a nightly basis, then maybe we should
leave it as something we roll with the milestones.

-Ted.