On 8/15/06, Monkeyden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Either that or get the best price.  Not my publisher of choice but I'm
always willing to support a colleague.

Actually, while I used to be a strict O'Reilly book buying fellow, I
must say that I have several excellent titles from Apress. I think
that they're going to be a long term bet for good technical books.

The only place to buy tech books
http://www.bookpool.com/ss?qs=1-59059-695-1&sourceid=mozilla-search&x=1-59059-695-1&y=1-59059-695-1

I thought BookPool was only for older books. Glad to be proved wrong
on that point. :-)

Oh, and congratulations Frank. Do you need a good Slashdot reviewer? hint hint!
(http://techbook.info/)

Simon

--
www.simonpeter.org