Try using this...

ActionForward forward = mapping.findForward("test");
StringBuffer path = new StringBuffer(forward.getPath());
path.append("/appname.do?param1=1&param2=2");
return new ActionForward(path.toString());

Thanks,
Srinivas.

             Michael Cheung
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             co.jp>                                                     To
                                       "Struts Users Mailing List"
             08/15/2006 08:57          <user@struts.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re[2]: How to convert absolute URL
               "Struts Users           to context-relative URL?
               Mailing List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org>

Hi,Monkeyden;

Thanks for your reply.

Now I can get the context-relative path, but the extension is also
omitted. How to get the path with extension?

Actually, I want to do this.

I want to get
/appname.do?param1=1&param2=2
and use this string to new ActionForward to return in Action.

Thanks.

Regards;
Michael