On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 14:26 -0700, mosho wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have multiple buttons on my form and I am using LookUpDistpatchAction to
> submit the form depending on which button is clicked.
>
> I have another requirement now, I have multiple images that are going to be
> links. I need to submit the form using onclick.
>
> So in my javascript, I will have to submit the form. How can I change/ set
> the  value for my parameter?
>
> It is giving me error:
> Request[/selectLocation] does not contain handler parameter named navigation
>
> Thanks for your help,

In your onclick handler for the images, change the (presumably) hidden
form input field value:

  document.forms["form-name"].elements["navigation"].value = "new-value"

Then, submit the form.

This is in Firefox.  Looks like it works for IE as well.

Not really a Struts question -- just straight Javascript...

Chris

--
Christopher D. Goldman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]