Hi,
What's the best way to do this?
User finished an edit screen, formaction is populated, and info is displayed
on a ReviewInfo page.
User clicks "go-back-edit" goes back to the editscreen, but now data is
gone.

So how should I fix this? Is the best way to put hidden properties for the
form on the review page, thus if user clicks boBackEdit, it will repopulate
the edit screen?  If I put the values in hidden fields, then what if they
have special chars like (<,>,&,etc)? How to escape them so they dont screw
up html, and how to unescape them when read them back (is that necessary)?

Or is it better to, at the edit screen, after user continues, copy
formaction data to a modelbean, put modelbean in session?