Hi Scott,

I  added a unspecified() method in my action class and it works now.
I am not able to understand though how it is working, unspecified() is
called when parameter name doesn;t exist, right?
I have a parameter name= navigation and its value is shown as {submitText}.
But it calls unspecified  method, for that value as it would have done if
value is null.
I am assuming it is calling unspecified() because  it is not able to find
the key name {submitText}

Any idea?

Thanks, you have been very helpful.