Thomas Hamacher ha scritto:
How do I forward to the same page I was coming from? The typical example for this is the "change-language-problem". Someone is on one page and simply wants to change the language and expects to see the same page in a different language.

Just an idea, <html:form> tag has the "action" attribute that is no more required. If it is not specified the last servlet path (i.e. "post back") will be taken.
http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-taglib/tlddoc/html/form.html
You could grab the code that controls the value of the "action" attribute to determine the path you're coming from. Then you "change the language" and then redirect (I think it's better than forwarding) to the previous servlet path.

HTH
Antonio