Greetings,

I have an ear project and have the following structure

EAR
 |----- EJB
 |----- WAR
         |-------- WEB-INF (Which has all the Struts jars...etc)

Now, I want to include another web project(with a different context) within
the same EAR project and need a structure like the following

EAR
 |----- EJB
 |----- WAR 1
         |-------- WEB-INF (Which has all the Struts jars...etc)
 |----- WAR 2
        |--------- WEB-INF (Struts jars...etc)

The problem is, I don't want to package the struts jar twice within the same
ear file and I know, I can do it with ant build, instead of using a regular
eclipse build. Is there any other way ? Other than ANT build ???
Another problem,
Can I create another web project 2 without including these struts jar files,
but still making use of the struts jar in web project 1.
How can I make a utility jar files that struts.jar etc and make both web
project 1 and 2 point to the utility jars.

Thanks in advance.
-Ganesh