Ha! If Holmes can predict the future, I've got a few lottery tickets I'd like him to look over for me ;)

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

On Aug 30, 2006, at 11:00 AM, Simon Chappell wrote:

On 8/30/06, James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the vote of confidence Ted. A 2nd edition of my Struts: The Complete Reference will be out at the end of the year that is up to date with Struts 1.3.

Is that an unofficial announcement of the 1.3 release date? :-)

Simon

--
www.simonpeter.org