I guess I don't follow....

How do I prepopulate the form bean?  I have a list
page which lists all of the roles in the system.  When
the form on the list page is submitted, I can retrieve
the ID of the role that the user wants to edit.  In
the action class I then retrieve that role, and put it
into the request scope.

The question is... how do I pre-populate the form bean
with that role?  I don't have access to the form bean
yet from the action class.

Regards,
Anthony Frasso