Hi,
    please find the problem

       Hi,
    I am trying to handle JSP Exception in my Project. We are using Tiles
plug in in our project.
    My Layout definition is
  <definition name="page.layout" path="/WEB-INF/pages/tiles/Layout.jsp">
        <put name="title"  value=""/>
              <put name="header"  value="/WEB-INF/pages/tiles/header.jsp"/>
            <put name="body" value="" />
           <put name="footer"  value="/WEB-INF/pages/tiles/footer.jsp"/>
     </definition>

   My header and footer remains same in all pages.

  in my layout.jsp

I defined

<%@ page errorPage="/jspException.do">

whenever jsp exception occurs,JSP Exception handler gets invoked and I am
redircting to error page.

my struts config looks like this,

<action
            path="/jspException"
             type="com.sen.exception.JspExceptionHandlerAction"
scope="request" >
        <forward name="success" path="/WEB-INF/pages/error.jsp"
redirect="false/>
</action>

my action class gets executed and success is forwarded,but i am getting a
blank page.
only header.jsp alone rendered,my error.jsp is not rendered.

my error.jsp is

<%@ page isErrorPage="true"%>
<head>
        <basefont face="Arial" color="red">
</head>
<h2>unexpected error occured</h2>

I dont know why? i am badly in need of this.

Please help me Guys .... i am looking for ur reply

Thanks,
JaiKarthik