Thanks a lot for ur help :):) I will look into it and get back to you :)

On 9/7/06, fausto mancini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I do not work with weblogic; each AS has its own deployement descriptors
to configure enterprise applications modules (in your case the web
application is one of this modules.)

Take a look here
http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/programming/concepts.html#1050656

Perhaps you can ask in some related mailing list, otherwise we'll go off
topic here....

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Tom Jerry wrote:

> like how ??? can u elaborately explain the steps... this will help me in
> understanding better what is actually deployed in the web application.
>
> On 9/7/06, fausto mancini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Try to check your Application Server specific deployement decriptor
files.
>> Probably something is wrong oe missing.
>>
>> On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Tom Jerry wrote:
>>
>> > no..no.. no need.... just now, I run the same application using
Tomcat