Daniel Chacón Sánchez skrev:
I understand all that, but It not have to happen, fot me its a bug, because the action don´t have to be call twice, no matter that the property of the
td was wrong

Use <td bgcolor="#ffffff"> instead of <td background="#ffffff">.

When you ask the browser to request the background image "#ffffff", the browser will call the action again, because that is simply how it is designed. If you want to change to background color you must use the bgcolor attribute of td, not the background one.