From: Adam J Samere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: Application Resources

Try using more verbose logging. If using log4j for instance, set the level
for org.apache.struts to debug, then watch the log file as the web
application is deployed. Make sure whatever file(s) you specified in the
struts-config doc(s) are available to the web applications context class
loader.

Adam

Ray Madigan wrote:
I have checked all of the logs.  I have built many Struts applications in
the past using previous versions of struts and Tomcat.  If I knew what
exact
Application resource the message is about, I could make some progress.

I thought it was MessageResources.properties because in the beginning I
didn't include this file because I use JSTL fmt tags to display my
messages.
I have just included the <message-resources in struts-config and it still
doesn't work.

Thanks