On form submit, already validate method is called..

"David Pinho (Hexadecimal)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/12/2006 12:13 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Hi Need help .. on javascript & validation framework when used
together

Have you tried form onsubmit instead on button onclick?

Obrigado,

David Pinho
DAN/DIS