Hi Friends
i have one form where user enter his family details
for this i create on row of fields (like name,relationtype,occupation) if
user want to add one more relation, he click on addmore button then i
provied one more row and user need more, click on addmore and i create
another row
this way my form will get fields dynamically using javascript
createElement() method,
now i want to add validation framework for this form
how to manage in struts-config.xml ( for each form field we specify
<form-property name="" type=""/>
or is there any alternative solution for this problem in struts framework
please let me know
urs
Mallik