Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: Restrict referesh from resending the request

Hi,
I think i maybe have my basics skewed, but this is what my problem is.
I have a form that on submit submits to an action which forwards to a page
which shows the page displaying that the submit was successful. Now if the
user presses refresh at that page the form is resubmitted and it creates an
incorrect entry.

Is there sum way I can restrict this.
Should i forward to a different action(say Action2) from the action (say
Action1)which handles the submit, and then Action2 would then forward to the
successful submit page?

--
Puneet