hi,
there is no such type : java.lang.String[], try to use List or ArrayList

On 9/21/06, Sahil Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have used a dyna form in which I have a property which is a
multi-select pick list defined as

form-property name="location" type="java.lang.String[]

Now I want to put validation (required and/or mask) on this. Can anyone
please guide me. I want it to show an error if the user clicks on submit
button without selecting anything in the picklist. I have handled this
validation in my Action but I want to do this through validation.xml

Regards,

Sahil Gupta

--
When we invent time, we invent death.