Hello Everyone,

I have weird problem with<html:optionsCollection> tag. I am trying to
populate the mutli select box using collection.
It works some times and some times I get this exception:
 [ServletException in:/wspb_drivers.jsp] Failed to obtain specified
collection'

If I start the project again,I don't get this exception. This excception
occurs randomly.
Anyone has got clue what is going on?
Here is my jsp:
value="value" />

Here is my Formbean code:
I am pre-populating this collection in reset() method.
  private NameValue[] driversList;
  private NameValue[] regProgramDriversList;

public void reset(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest request)
  {

    PlanDriverForm planDriverForm = null;
    ProjectBean projectBean = null;

    if (driversList == null){
      driversList = new NameValue[0];

        driversList =
((LookupServices)DataServicesDelegate.getInstance().getLookupServices()).getLookupByType("DRIVERS");

 public void setDriversList(NameValue[] driversList)
  {
    this.driversList = driversList;
  }

  public NameValue[] getDriversList()