Hi All,

I'm already familiar with the basic process of using DynaForm with
String properties (to capture the HTTP request params) and then copying
the DynaForm values to a business object.

<form-bean name="TestForm" type="forms.TestForm">
  <form-property name="firstName" type="java.lang.String" initial=""/>
  <form-property name="lastName" type="java.lang.String" initial=""/>
  <form-property name="dob" type="java.lang.String" initial=""/>
</form-bean>

Now I want to use indexed properties (eg multi-row edit screen). So my
DynaForm looks something like:

<form-bean name="TestForm2" type="forms.TestForm">
  <form-property name="testForm" type="java.util.ArrayList"/>
</form-bean>

The problem is what type of Object to use for the "formList"?

I can't use an existing business object because:

a) seems to defeat the purpose of the form acting as a firewall to the
model
b) the objects properties are strongly typed, and this causes problems
with data conversion and validator.

Ideally, what I want is to reuse my existing TestForm in the ArrayList
of TestForm2.  Can Struts manage this or do I need to create
ValidatorForms (ordinary java classes with getters/setters) to use in
this case?

Thanks,

Paul