So you know when exactly 30 mins elapses? right.?
immedietly after this you can invalidate the session right?
Regards
PH

On 10/3/06, sowjanya chimmani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

             In our webapplication (struts based) we are using Ajax code
(as part of header in all jsp)which will hits the server for every 10 sec
so every time session will be updated so it is not possible to maintain
the
session (sesstion will not expires though after the session time out value
)
.Please can any one help me to mintain the session(iam setting the session
time out value as 30 min)
--
sowjanya