From: Mark Menard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: Using Spring 2.0 - should I use Struts 1.2.9, 1.3.5, or
2.0?

On 10/5/06 10:20 AM, "Bruno Melloni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- Struts 2.0 is out, but from what I read it is quite different from 1.x, and makes me doubt that it would be compatible with something that was built for 1.2.9. I also heard that it still has a few
bugs...
normal for a software version ".0".

I can't speak to the 1.X series, but Struts 2 has integration with
Spring baked in. I'm doing a project right now with it, using Spring to
instantiate and wire all of my action beans. It's very nice.

Take care,

Mark