Hi

I am writing a struts appliction a to download a file that is on the server.
When the user clicks the download button, its displaying the open,save
cancel window. Open and save are working fine, but while downloading a word
doc or pdf, when the user clicks cancel, its displaying a ClientAbort
Exception.

ClientAbortException: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer:
socket write error
Oct 9, 2006 11:08:25 AM
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessorprocessException
WARNING: Unhandled Exception thrown: class
org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException

While downloading a image, if user clicks cancel, its working fine.
Please help me how to avoid this situation.
--
B.Sridhar